If you are concerned about your child’s literacy or math development and would like your child evaluated, please Request an Assessment. This is a waitlist at this time.
Or call the HEDCO Clinic at 541-346-0923 and ask about the LD/ADHD Clinic
Assessment and Evaluation
- academic functioning in the areas of literacy and mathematics
- learning difficulties related to attention and behavior
- risk factors and characteristics associated with dyslexia and dyscalculia
Under the supervision of licensed school psychologists and special education teachers, advanced Graduate students in the College of Education conduct assessments, summarize results, and build individualized learning reports for families. Each report details:
- students’ strengths and weaknesses
- strategies for intervention
- recommendations for next steps and additional support
- Assessment service expansion for formal identification of dyslexia, ADHD, and other learning-related disabilities across the school-age continuum (grades K-12)
All literacy assessment services provided rely on recommendations from the National Center on Improving Literacy.
For additional information View our Flyer